Excellent equine accommodations are located on our main barn and include 12 X 12 matted stalls equipped with feeding doors and rubber matts.
- Feeding hay twice daily (owner provides hay).
- Grain twice daily (owner provides feed) including any owner-supplements
- Summer fan service (owner supplied).
- Daily/Nightly turnout weather permitting
- Winter/Summer blanketing (owner supplied)
- 3 bags of shavings are provided at the beginning of the month with the addition of two bag per week.
- Use of the arenas and REC facilities
Additional shavings are available for purchase
$225 - summer
Beautiful large pastures with safe & secure pipe & cable fencing with 12 X 24 run-in sheds. Your horse has access to fresh water & grass. Pastures are checked and well-maintained to ensure a safe and healthy environment for your horse.
$325 - winter
Same as summer with the addition of daily haying service. (owner provides hay)
Same as above except for your horse gets a private pasture with a run-in shed.
Same as summer with the addition of daily haying service (owner provides hay).
Plans are available. (Please see office for details and pricing according to your needs)
Overnight boarding is available throughout the year. Staff will feed your horse twice a day and clean stall. Owner must provide management with current negative Coggins and good health certificate. Owner provides hay, grain & any necessary supplements.
Handling Fee $15/per time
Handling fee for retrieving your horse & meeting with veterinarian, farrier, etc.
(In the event of owner’s absence or request). MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE TO SERVICES PROVIDED
Veterinarian Appointments $20/hour
In the event of the owner’s absence, barn manager can attend veterinarian appointments.
(After-hours appointments/weekends billed at $30/hour.)
Trailer Parking $25/per month
Monthly fee for parking trailers at the equestrian center.